As we near the end of the year and wrap up a number of different holidays (along with holiday parties), here are some words to remember.
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Wishing you happiness.” – Helen Keller
- “It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. – Oren Arnold
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
- May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility. – Mary Anne Radmacher
What is your favorite quote? Please share!
Until next time,